Wednesday, 15 October 2014
Thursday, 18 September 2014
Sunday, 24 August 2014
00:46 Sarvesh Kushwaha
Why we need Application initialization ?
Benefits of Application initialization :
- its decreases the first response time by preloading the application
- Can set a static page to increase the user experience while application is initializing
- Provides overlapped process recycling
Friday, 22 August 2014
23:23 Sarvesh Kushwaha
Benefits of Precompilation in ASP.NET:
- Initial response of application will be faster for users, because code and files will not have to be compiled at the first time any user requested.
- We can ensure error free application at compile time
- From security concern people who have access to production server cannot see the source code and cannot make the changes(if you have chose the option of not updatable at the time of publish).
- Large websites must use this precompilation.
Friday, 15 August 2014
04:08 Sarvesh Kushwaha
Link of - Performance Profiling with Visual Studio
- However if we want to see execution for a particular function , you definitely don't want to run the profiler for that.Although profiler is more sophisticated way.
- if you have any loop on your razor / aspx view of asp.net application ,through profile it wolld be difficult to calculate the time of that loop.
Monday, 11 August 2014
10:21 Sarvesh Kushwaha
There are many third party tools which do the Code Profiling , Memory profiling and Performance Profiling for us these are paid tools but they are good as well :
- Just Trace
- Your KIT
- .NET Memory Profiler
- Slim Tune Profiler
- Dot Trace
As i said am feeling poor, i will describe -"How to do Performance Profiling using Visual Studio inbuilt performance analysis tools ?"
Sunday, 8 June 2014
06:23 Sarvesh Kushwaha
Recently i added style text-align to right of an input :
<input type="text" style="text-align: right;">
But when someone types number in that then the last part of the text inside the textbox isn't displayed completely in Internet Explorer 10 as soon as the textbox loses focus.It because of its "Clear Icon - x".
Even they have fixed this in their latest version of Internet Explorere - 11.
Friday, 6 June 2014
20:59 Sarvesh Kushwaha
Sunday, 13 April 2014
00:23 Sarvesh Kushwaha
Friday, 11 April 2014
09:25 Sarvesh Kushwaha
Command line compiler takes C# code as input and transforms code to MSIL/CIL (Microsoft intermediate language/Common intermediate language).CSC.exe produces .dll (dynamic link library) and .exe (executable) files.
Thursday, 10 April 2014
00:36 Sarvesh Kushwaha
Sunday, 6 April 2014
08:52 Sarvesh Kushwaha
Common Language Runtime :As its names depicts, its an execution environment for .Net applications (.Net supported languages). CLR job is managing the application while it executes.CLR manages the execution of programs written in supported language of .NET framework like (C#, Visual Basic, F#, IronPython, IronRuby, Boo, etc.).
Saturday, 8 March 2014
19:26 Sarvesh Kushwaha
We can categorize Knockout Built in bindings into four types:
- Text and Appearance
- Control flow
Saturday, 1 February 2014
19:33 Sarvesh Kushwaha
Lets keeping it simple , Our UI gets automatically update when the ViewModel changes.To tell KO about changes in ViewModel we used Observables. Hey hey ... you just used term ViewModel . how will i create a ViewModel with KO ?
Friday, 31 January 2014
20:52 Sarvesh Kushwaha
Tuesday, 28 January 2014
01:44 Sarvesh Kushwaha
- Knockout.js : I must say , knockout itself done very great job .they are providing us a place to play with knockout . Visit http://learn.knockoutjs.com/
Monday, 27 January 2014
07:28 Sarvesh Kushwaha
06:31 Sarvesh Kushwaha
So i am going with the time starting series of blogs for Knockout .Below you will find the knockout introduction presentation , i will describe each slide in details in upcoming blog post .