- Knockout.js : I must say , knockout itself done very great job .they are providing us a place to play with knockout . Visit http://learn.knockoutjs.com/
just hold a beer , visit the website, follow the instructions and bang ,next morning you will be a KO Developer :P :P :) .
To add Knockout add Following link in external resource :
Some more website are like jsfiddle are also available like JSBin .But personally i prefer this :) .
3. Setup Knockout Environment in Visual Studio 2012 :
Its very easy for us to include knockout in any project or in whole solution which contains more then one project.
- GoTo TOOLS > Library Package Manager > Package Manger Console and type the following command
- Or you can directly right click on solution and or on any project and look for Manage nuget package,click on that > Find Knockout > Install package.
- Last and not the least if you are not lazy like me , Manually download the knockout.js from their website and add it your script folder ,add its refrence on tha page where you want to use it :) :) .