There are many other libraries are available on the internet which providing us the same functionalists then why we should use it ?
- Its providing two way binding (b/w View and ViewModel) .Once you have setup the correct binding everything just works because of two way binding.
- Documentation is easy to understand
- Descriptive syntax
- Providing other useful utilities too
Knockout are very specific about their concepts :
- Declarative binding : To bind element with viewmodel ,knockout is using data- attribute of HTML5 . syntax they have used for binding are very descriptive .
- Automatic UI refresh : Once you have setup the correct binding everything just works automatically because of two way binding.
- Dependency Tracking : we can bind viewmodel properties to DOM elements in conjunction with no problem.knockout take care all the dependency of model binding to the elements.
Thanks fr reading :) :) .